Featuring our Cherry Zinfandel Fruit Spread
sounds fancy -maybe -
but this recipe is super easy
1. One 12-14oz pork tenderloin
2. 1 jar Oregon
Growers and Shipper Cherry Zinfandel Fruit Spread
3. 4 oz whole milk ricotta
4. 1 bunch green onions
5. One 8 oz. can chicken stock
6. 1 package of quick cook polenta
7. 1 bottle of Red Zinfandel (don’t be cheap -
buy something good and enjoy with this meal)
8. Salt and Pepper
9. 2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
• Preheat the oven to 375
• Heat an ovenproof sauté pan to medium
high on the stove.
• Season the pork loin all over with salt and
pepper. Add a little oil to the pan and brown on all
• Place in oven to complete cooking (total cooking
time should be 15 minutes).
• Meanwhile prepare the polenta according to the
directions on the box, but be sure to substitute the
water they call for with the chicken stock.
• Once the polenta has cooked add the ricotta
and ½ c chopped green onions - adjust the
seasoning with salt and pepper and add 1 Tbls extra
virgin olive oil - mix well and cover to keep
• After 15 minutes the pork loin should be done.
Remove it from the pan and set aside to rest.
• Drain off excess fat from the pan and return
to medium heat.
• Deglaze with 1 c of zinfandel being sure to
get all the good little bits of flavor off the pan.
• Simmer 2-3 minutes.
• Add 2 heaping tablespoons of
Cherry Zinfandel Fruit Spread
to the pan stirring until the jam has melted into the
sauce. Season with a few grinds of fresh pepper.
To serve: place a few spoonfuls
of polenta in the center of each of the four plates.
Slice the pork loin at an angle into ¼ slices.
Arrange 3-4 slices on the polenta and spoon the sauce