Featuring our Marionberry Jam
Another easy recipe that will
wow you guests...
1. 1 large package of pre-washed
arugula.(baby spinach works great too)
2. 1 small piece of blue cheese - I like Oregon
Blue available in the cheese department
3. 1 jar Oregon Growers and Shippers Marionberry
4. 8 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive oil
5. 3 Tbls Red vine vinegar
6. Black Pepper
7. 1 oz. toasted walnuts (optional)
8. 1 large Serving bowl 1 small mixing bowl
• Place the vinegar and
1 heaping tablespoon of jam in the small mixing bowl
and stir with a fork or whisk.
• Slowly drizzle in the olive oil in a thin stream
• Add a few grinds of fresh pepper and set aside.
• Add the greens to the serving bowl add just
enough vinaigrette to coat the greens and toss.
• Garnish with blue cheese, walnuts and a few
more grinds of fresh pepper.
You can make the dressing ahead,
but don’t add it to the greens until you are ready